Wednesday, May 9, 2012

So, this trip is starting off great



The Traveler: 


Driver calls my house like 3 times trying to find out where it is...


"you on Johnson? There ain't no 123 Johnson street in my gps!"


"Johnson trace" I say, "it's a cul de sac off of Johnson"


"Johnson --- right but there ain't no 123 Johnson in the gps"


"no trace not street --- Johnson trace"


This goes on--- he either can't or won't listen.


He calls back twice. Finally I say: take a right on park and a left on Johnson then a right on Johnson trace...


That musta done it because he managed to get here---


On leaving my house we set off --- we haven't gone 2 blocks before I have to interrupt him: " the airport is the other way" ...


Seriously --- this is a local towncar company in my suburb of 30000 people --- and the driver knows neither where I live nor were the airport is...


I'm convinced of it--- the ruination of humanly will be due to the fact that theyre just too fucking annoying to live



No comments:

Post a Comment